Study tips - the Jordanian curriculum
The way of speaking differs from one person to another, and this is normal. The environment is what determines whether you can speak with your tongue, to express your contents with confidence. What is really strange about the matter is that the person who speaks with confidence is the same one who tends within himself to a psychological struggle. Either he is confident of himself, or he remains introverted throughout his life. How do I speak with confidence?
1. Be certain of what comes out of your mouth, and try to verify the information before you utter it. Also, you must promise yourself to convey the truth, and investigate the truth and its attribution in the news that you speak.
2. Your way of speaking is what makes your self-confidence high. For a person who suffers from stuttering and difficulty in speaking, you find his self-confidence shaky, and his affairs are really uneven. If you want to speak with confidence, you have to be treated if you have any problems with pronunciation.
3. Listen to the speeches given by politicians and preachers, learn from them, learn from their words, and there is nothing wrong with quoting supplications and different verses of poetry, and draw a light smile on your lips while you speak.
4. Choose the appropriate time to add any word to a specific dialogue, as it is possible that you will be interrupted, if you intervene at an inappropriate time. All you have to do is ask permission before you start talking, and speak in a clear voice, so that the last person in the hall hears you, and be happy with what Receive, and be confident in the brilliance of your style and the beauty of your speech, for your self-confidence reflects the confidence of others in you and in your speech.
5. Use facial expressions and sign language, if you do not know what you really want to say, and try as much as possible to keep your words short and not add to them. Most importantly, you must know what the conversation is about, so that your intervention is appropriate, and do not waste information. , so as not to lead others to problems that they do not need.
6. Do not abuse others in speech, or take a loud voice as a weapon, and remember that your loud voice is a clear indication of the weakness of the situation, so make your speech your weapon, and speak calmly, because your calmness in speech is confidence in itself.
7. Be certain that knowledge is the key to self-confidence and confidence in speaking. If you are a student and a learner, make sure that you will be respected during your speech, and everyone will look at you as if you are talking about facts. Do not be afraid to tell the truth, but rather speak it, no matter how much. It's the only thing, and remember that confidence in talking comes from within.